Digital Sensing Non-Contact Electroscope
Safeguard yourself from the dangers of electrical shocks with our advanced Digital Sensing Non-Contact Electroscope.
In the United States alone, there are 30,000 shock incidents yearly, as reported by the NCBI. Avoid becoming a part of this statistic with our non-contact electroscope, which emits a beep and a red light when it detects an electric field.
The stronger the electric field, the faster the beep. This essential safety tool also features a built-in flashlight, allowing you to work safely even in dark conditions. Use it on sockets, wires, and conductors to ensure a safe, shock-free life.
Why You'll Love It
Perfect for domestic usage: The range of the electroscope is 90 – 1000V AC which means it can detect the voltage of almost every wire present inside the house or office. The working temperature is -10 to 50oC.
No-hassle operation: It gives a green light when no electric field is detected and a red light with a beep when an electric field is detected.
Power-saving option: Upon 5 minutes of inactivity, the digital electroscope turns off automatically.
Work in darkness too: There is a built-in flashlight in the device which can be turned on by pressing the white button twice and turned off by pressing it thrice. Use it to find faults in your circuits in case of a blackout or voltage fluctuations.
Carry anywhere: Thanks to the pen holder design of the electroscope, you can carry it in your pocket or stick it with your working diary, pocket’s edge or shirt’s neckline.
How to Use
- Insert the batteries (not included) and press the button. Green LED lights up, indicating the device is ready to use.
- Press it again to turn on the LED.
- Press it again to turn off the LED.
- Press for 2 seconds, it reads DD and turns off.
- Detects the voltage in wires without touching them
- Sounds a beep and gives red light on detection
- Auto shut off after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Measurement voltage: 90V – 1000V AC
- Built-in flashlight provides convenience in dark
- Pen holder design
- Works on 2 AAA dry cell battery
Shipping & Returns
Returns. Accepted in new and unused condition – no questions asked. Return Policy