TO AGENT’S PUBLIC OFFER
This Refund Policy is an Appendix to the Conditions of Use available here. By using this website, you agree to the Conditions of Use.
- The Refund Policy lasts 90 calendar days. If 90 calendar days have gone by since the Product has been received by the Principal, unfortunately, the Agent cannot offer the Principal a refund or exchange. The Principal is eligible for a refund either within 90 calendar days after reception of the Product by the Principal, but not after accepting the Agent’s Report, as set forth in Clauses 4.2.3–4.2.4 of the Public Offer, or if the Product is still in delivery after more than 45 calendar days have passed since the Principal had paid for the Product. With that being said, should the Principal have received the Product, to be eligible for a refund the Principal should return the Product to the Agent at their own cost according to Clause 2 of this Appendix.
- When returning the Product, the Principal should ship the Product to the following address: Dennis Needham, 1st Floor, Bonded Warehouse, Building 2, Electronic Information Industrial Park, Fenghuang Avenue, Guichi District, Chizhou City, Anhui Province, China, 247000 (unless otherwise specified by the Agent). The Principal is responsible for paying for all shipping costs including any additional fees and commissions.
- Having received the Product from the Principal, the Agent shall examine the Product for being defective and, should this be proven, the Agent shall refund the Principal the price paid by the Principal for the Product under the Public Offer at their payment credentials originally used for payment during the Ordering Procedure.
- Any costs incurred by the Principal in relation to shipping the Product to the Agent are non-refundable.
- Shall it become clear to the Agent that delivery of the Product within the period specified in Clause 1 of this Appendix is not possible for reasons beyond the control of the Agent, the Agent shall notify the Principal thereof by sending an appropriate notification to the Principal Email and agree with the Principal on further actions, including, but not limited to the following: refund, delayed delivery, delivery of another similar product.